Early warning letter by the CERD on 30 August 2013 on the issues of meaningful participation of Indigenous Peoples in Nepal's constitution making process.
Early warning letter by the CERD, constitution making process
- "Tinjure,Milke Jaljale" ("TMJ") (Indigenous names in the Yakthung language: Sumhalung, Milagu, Sumbalung/ Sumbhetlung) Rhododendrons Conservation Area
- Cultural land/graveyard Grabbing of Indigenous Peoples in Eastern Nepal
- Poultry Farm Company abused FPIC and Environmental rights in Soravag, Morang.
- Hydro Power Projects in Lamjung, Dailekh, Solukhumbu, Dailekh, Illam and Shankhuwasabha districts in Nepal
- Displacement of Shanthal Indigenous Peoples by the road expansion project, Morang District
- Protection of Sacred Lands of Terai Indigenous Peoples in Nepal